Join Tiger Communications!
Customer Service and Support Advisor (Help Desk)
Location: Ringwood, Hampshire
Hours: Mon – Fri, 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: £18k to £20k
We have an exciting opportunity for an English Speaking Customer Service and Support Advisor to join our Help Desk team.
To provide 1st and 2nd line support to enquiries received from customers. Support through to resolution and escalation of the queries.
Duties will include:
* Answering telephone and email queries and logging faults
* Providing 1st line support (once trained)
* Taking ownership of issues and following through to resolution
* Effectively managing own jobs list as well as following up customers when issues are fixed
* Dealing with staff from other departments as needed
Skills & Experience required:
* Fluency in written and spoken English is required. Additional languages would be of benefit.
* Experience in Helpdesk or Support would be an advantage – full training will be given.
* You must have excellent communication skills, ideally gained within a 1st or 2nd line Customer Service or helpdesk environment.
* Customer service experience is essential.
* You will need to be an excellent team player with the ability to pick things up quickly, be able to prioritise your workload and work without constant supervision.
We are looking for someone who’s going to fit in and be a team player.
Mon – Fri 9am to 5.30pm (excluding bank holidays) with an hour for lunch.
* Parking available on site
* 23 days Holiday per annum
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience. If you're interested, please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.