Join Tiger Communications. We have some great roles available - apply now!
Strictly no agencies please. All calls or emails from agencies will be rejected.
Location: Ringwood, Hampshire (Homeworking available)
Salary: Competitive Rates
This is a highly complex product and you must be at an expert level. Our use-cases rule out using frameworks such as Angular or React, nor plumbing a solution together with off-the-shelf libraries.
Summary of role and expectations:
- Design, build and test new code in line with an agreed strategy
- Author SQL reports
- Help lead the technical direction of the product
- Report to the Software Director
Around 10+ years industry experience in as many of the following areas, ordered by importance:
- Complex JS Framework design, not just implementation
- HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, direct DOM manipulation, jQuery
- C#, .Net Core, WebApi
- TFS, NUnit, Moq, Ninject or similar
- SQL Server an advantage
- Knowledge of the telecom domain is not required
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience. If you're interested, please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.