Tiger Prism Microsoft Office 365 Analytics
Prism is a reporting and analytics tool used to measure and monitor activities, utilisation and adoption of your UC platforms. Using the Microsoft Graph API, Prism gives clear insight into collaboration tools
Tiger Communications is an international market leader specialising in UC and collaboration analytics. We have nearly 40 years’ experience in delivering business intelligence and management information to global corporates, public sector organisations and SMEs.
usage and limits
Why Analyse Office 365
Using Tiger Prism to monitor Office 365 will give you clear insight into how your UC platforms impact employee utilisation of the email system. This will give you a broader view and allow you a much more holistic approach to understanding how your staff use their collaboration tools over time.
Realistically, when implementing UC and collaboration tools you want to measure their uptake rates, and how your staff are using them – are they worth the investment? Do they make for more fluid communication? Being able to monitor which tools are used on which devices can help you build a bigger picture of what is going on, and where additional support may be needed.
The time saved by employees not needing to send, or trawl through, unnecessary emails combined with the ability to communicate more freely and instantaneously, delivers more positive business outcomes for the organisation as a whole. This should be an observed outcome when querying your Office 365 data.
AlertingReceive notifications of events
- Receive notification of events, based on user configurable data queries
- Schedule alerts based on specific criteria, such as active users or total email usage
- Notification of changes in usage profile
AnalyticsMonitor activity and present data
- Intuitive analytics and dashboards allow access to data the way you need it
- Gain statistical information into devices used and amount of emails sent, read and received per user
- User friendly data presentation with hierachy from O365
Measuring AdoptionMeasure how the service is utilised
- Observe registered and active users across multiple devices
- Measure reduction of email usage, calculating the ROI of the other UC tools deployment
- Monitor users behaviour over time to highlight change or areas for improvement
- Fully understand employee communication methods