Tiger Prism Skype for Business Online
Prism is a reporting and analytics tool used to measure and monitor activities, utilisation and adoption of your UC platforms. Using the Microsoft Graph API, Prism gives clear insight into collaboration tools
Tiger Communications is an international market leader specialising in UC and collaboration analytics. We have nearly 40 years’ experience in delivering business intelligence and management information to global corporates, public sector organisations and SMEs.
Why Analyse Skype for Business
Skype for Business is a Unified Communications (UC) platform that integrates channels of business communication and online meetings – including instant messaging (IM), presence, voice over IP (VoIP), voicemail, file transfers, video conferencing, web conferencing and email.
Solutions like Skype for Business give a more fluid, flexible and user-friendly platform for professionals to communicate over, rather than just the conventional form of email. It allows for more seamless communication, which can differ depending on needs and desired outcomes. It also enables stronger interaction methods for those who need or wish to work remotely – with the options of video, voice and screen share capabilities.
Understanding User Behaviour
Monitoring registered and active user accounts is crucial. Prism gives you insight into usage rates and methods. If most of your users are not taking advantage of their Skype for Business accounts but you’re paying for the license, you’ll know, and you’ll be able to encourage better use of the service.
AlertingReceive notifications of events
- Receive notification of events, based on user configurable data queries
- Schedule alerts based on specific criteria, such as active users, total sessions or exceptional use
AnalyticsMonitor activity and present data
- Intuitive analytics and dashboards allow access to data the way you need it
- Gain insights into adoption, performance and usage
- User friendly data presentation with hierachy from O365
Measuring AdoptionMeasure how the service is utilised
- Observe registered and active users across multiple devices
- Measure engagement to calculate ROI of deployment
- Monitor users behaviour over time to highlight change or areas for improvement