TIGER 2020 PRO - CALL LOGGING is the key to providing a powerful solution to voice traffic management, integration and billing in the commercial marketplace. With an extensive range of product features and functionality, TIGER 2020 PRO is pivotal to effective telecommunications network management.
Download PDF Brochure
Download Product Demo
- Real-Time IP LAN/WAN connectivity for the collection of call data.
- Report Formats including Adobe Acrobat PDF, Excel, Word and HTML.
- Email capability for ad-hoc or automatic reporting.
- Web Browser interface for network-wide reporting and directory look-up.
- Integration with external directory databases for one point of update.
- Integration with financial systems for transfer of departmental costs.
WHY THE TIGER 2O2O PRO - CALL LOGGING MANAGEMENT SOLUTION?
- Based on MySQL compliant database enabling deployment over Intranets, Extranets or the Internet.
- System status monitor with alert capability constantly monitoring data inputs.
- Secure multi-user administrative access through a simple Web browser interface.
- Multi site collection via direct IP, FTP, ODBC, RS232 or dial-up connection.
- Integration with existing company directory database for single point of update Integration with financial ledger systems for automatic transfer of departmental costings.
- Fully configurable automatic reporting on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Email capability either for ad-hoc reports or through automatic reporting.
- Extensive report formats including PDF (Adobe Acrobat), HTML, XLS, CSV, etc.
- Comprehensive internal directory database with user-configurable fields.
- Full management and traffic reporting for cost allocation and switch performance statistics.
- Comprehensive costing for alternative carrier analysis.
- Detailed call analysis with extensive call filtering capability.
THE TIGER 2O2O WILL HELP YOU TO:
- Allocate call costs and fixed costs to departments effectively.
- Identify cost savings by highlighting out of hours calls, calls to non-business numbers, etc.
- Monitor trunk occupancy, leading to savings by identification of under utilised lines.
- Assess alternative carrier costings, leading to potential cost savings.
- Plan effectively for the future by having the traffic statistics to assess future line requirements across the network.
- Highlight high spend and high usage areas of the company.
- Identify volume of calls to mobiles, often an area where extensive savings can be made.
- Streamline directory database updating through integration options offered by Tiger.