Tiger 2020 Pro - Call Logging
With an extensive range of product features and functionality, Tiger 2020 Pro is pivotal to effective telecommunications network management.
- Download PDF Brochure
- Request Product Demo
- Find out more about the View My Calls and Personal Call Manager features
- Find out more about the Mobile Bill Import feature
- Real-Time IP LAN/WAN connectivity for the collection of call data
- Report Formats including Adobe Acrobat PDF, Excel, Word and HTML
- Email capability for ad-hoc or automatic reporting
- Web Browser interface for network-wide reporting and directory look-up
- Integration with external directory databases for one point of update
- Integration with financial systems for transfer of departmental costs
Tiger 2020 PRO
- Based on SQL compliant databases enabling deployment over Intranets, Extranets or the Internet.
- System status monitor with alert capability constantly monitoring data inputs.
- Secure multi-user administrative access through a simple Web browser interface.
- Multi site collection via direct IP, FTP, ODBC, RS232 or dial-up connection.
- Integration with existing company directory database for single point of update Integration with financial ledger systems for automatic transfer of departmental costings.
- Fully configurable automatic reporting on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Email capability either for ad-hoc reports or through automatic reporting.
- Extensive report formats including PDF (Adobe Acrobat), HTML, XLS, CSV, etc.
- Comprehensive internal directory database with user-configurable fields.
- Full management and traffic reporting for cost allocation and switch performance statistics.
- Comprehensive costing for alternative carrier analysis.
- Detailed call analysis with extensive call filtering capability.
With Tiger 2020 you can:
- Allocate call costs and fixed costs to departments effectively.
- Identify cost savings by highlighting out of hours calls, calls to non-business numbers, etc.
- Monitor trunk occupancy, leading to savings by identification of under utilised lines.
- Assess alternative carrier costings, leading to potential cost savings.
- Plan effectively for the future by having the traffic statistics to assess future line requirements across the network.
- Highlight high spend and high usage areas of the company.
- Identify volume of calls to mobiles, often an area where extensive savings can be made.
- Streamline directory database updating through integration options offered by Tiger.