Tiger View My Calls empowers the end user to access their personal telephony information. This is especially useful if the handset has limited support for dialled, missed and received call logs and allows the user to control their own usage.
Tiger Personal Call Manager (PCM) offers businesses a user friendly tool to recharge users for their private calls, thus complying with VAT legislation and reducing telephony call spend.
- ‘Single Sign On’
- Empower your users to take responsibility for their own calls
- Users can view and manage their own call activity, quickly and efficiently
- Personal phone book for storage of private numbers
- Corporate phone book providing called/calling number identification
- Users can export the current list of calls to CSV, or printer, to keep for reference
- Integration to financial systems for automated employee recharge
- Automated reminders for key system events via email
Why the Tiger PCM Solution?
- Tagging of personal SMS for recharging
- Comply with VAT legislation restricting claim back on personal calls
- Tiger PCM will enforce the company’s private usage policy, reduce non-business call spend
- Increase staff productivity. Reporting analysis tools will continuously monitor the billing and user adherence to company policy
- Tiger PCM Individual Address Book will contain all numbers previously identified as personal, enabling any subsequent occurrence to immediately be marked as personal
- Through direct integration to HR/Payroll systems, recovery of private call spend can be achieved with minimum personnelinvolvement and administration
To find out more about View My Calls and Personal Call Manager, call the team direct on 01425 891000, or email us at email@example.com
Alternatively Click Here to find out more.