Tiger Prism Webex Teams Integration
Prism is a reporting and analytics tool used to measure and monitor activities, utilisation and adoption of your Webex Teams service along with Cisco WebEx and UCM metrics
Why analyse Webex Teams?
Tiger interrogate the Webex Teams API to collect information about meetings, messages, people and call quality. These metrics are available in user-friendly dashboards and reports, so monitoring how your organisation is utilising the technology is simple.
In addition, all of your data and alerts can be easily scheduled from Prism, to be delivered in your own personalised Webex Teams spaces via our Webex Teams Bot. This ease of information will allow the user to rapidly have discussions within their chosen team about specific data from their Prism system.
Watch our short video here to find out how Prism and Webex Teams Collaborate.
AlertingReceive notifications of events
- Receive notification of events, based on data queries known as Widgets
- Widgets evolve with your business needs
- Schedule alerts based on specific criteria i.e Active Users or Total Meetings
AnalyticsMonitor activity and present data
- Powerful analytics features allow you present data the way you need it
- User friendly dashboards
- Visualise data for quick insights into costs, quality, bandwidth, performance, Usage and Adoption
Measuring AdoptionMeasure how the service is utilised
- Measure the rate of adoption to calculate the ROI of deployment
- Visualise the engagement generated by investment
- Identify potential training gaps or lack of understanding